A tools for the player control the extends camera, and fly anywhere in the scene.
** you will need DevManager to run this script. **
- As same as Unity Editor’s scene camera movement method.
- Toggle between fullscreen & your custom preview screen.
- Create a Camera object
- [Optional] Remove all those “Flare Layer”, “GUILayer”, “Audio Listener”
- add “DevConsole.cs” at than object.
- Start the game.
- Now you can see the screen like this.
the screen on bottom right is the DevCamera.
- You will find the tips on the upper-left screen.
- F1 to toggle display of tips.
- F2 to Get/Release the movement control of DevCamera
- F3 to toggle fullscreen.
- F4 to jump to any other camera in the scene.
- W,A,S,D for forward,back,left,right direction.
- Q,E for down, up direction.
- Shift for Speed multiply
- [Optional] Suggest you using DevCamera by DevComponentLoader,
cause you can’t unload the DevCamera when you directly drag into scene.
and DevComponentLoader can handle this.
The end of DevCamera description.